Lituanica SAT1 Telemetry
Application to organize the telemetry collected from the satellite Lituanica SAT1 during its spatial mission.
Demo version - use the user admin and password admin
It is organized in the following sections:
- Telemetry - graphics with a visual representation of the telemetry
- Export - allows to select the fields and specify a date range to generate a CSV file
- Submit data - form to submit new data. The user can enter several information about the pass and it also possible to attach files related. The files can be the beacon data, AX25 packets (KSS files), audio files, pictures, IQ files and other files.
- Submissions - lists the submissions made. Is possible to view, edit and delete submissions. A backup is made in case of deletion
- Settings - manages users and fetch data from the Ground Station
About Lituanica SAT1
– Homepage: http://www.kosmonautai.lt
LituanicaSAT-1 is one of the two first Lithuanian satellites. It was launched along with the second Cygnus spacecraft and 28 Flock-1 CubeSats aboard an Antares 120 carrier rocket flying from Pad 0B at the Mid-Atlantic Regional Spaceport on Wallops Island to the International Space Station.
The launch was scheduled to occur on December 2013, but later was rescheduled to 9 January 2014. The satellite is broadcasting greetings of Lithuanian president, Mrs. Dalia Grybauskaitė.
The satellite was deployed from the International Space Station via the NanoRacks CubeSat Deployer on February 28, 2014.
All LituanicaSAT-1 subsystems have been turned on, tested and proved to be working properly. The mission is considered a complete success by its team of engineers.
The mission ended upon the reentry and disintegration of the satellite on July 28, 2014.